Dear all, friends and unknown, humble visitors to loyal susbscribers and followers, I would like to wish you all a happy and sustainable new year 2015. Today, January 2nd, this humble blog turns EIGHT.
As this is a tradition since I started this blog, I am starting this ninth season of writing and thinking with the 25 most important blog posts of 2014
- Climate change’s influence in the Middle East
- How companies could save money and our climate
- A trillion dollar a year in cleantech is needed
- Big Oil is getting smaller
- Fossil fuel subsidies are as high as ever
- Divestment reaches large investors
- Air pollution killed 7 million people in 2012
- Energy efficiency brings huge returns on investment
- Energy, the European Union and Russia
- Income inequality is at an all time high and growing
- It’s official, I became a top influencer on climate
- Light pollution is harming us all
- India to provide electricity to 400 million people
- New Caledonia and France create huge Marine Protected Area
2 thoughts on “Happy and sustainable new year 2015”
ever the gentleman reporter in our common environment, we, the known and unknown thank you for fair and accurate spotlighting of crucial issues on this planet. now i must get busy reading and re-reading each of these most important points on the path to natural restoration.
merci et surtout, bonne conscience sur le chemin envers un meilleur monde 2015, nadine
Many many thanks Nadine and a happy and sustainable new year to you and your loved ones.
You definitively are a renewable source of energy when it comes to motivating me to write. I wish I had more readers like you but hey, you are already here and that’s the key !
Enjoy re-reading these articles. I think they are the most important I wrote in 2014.
A très vite !