Worth an article – my June 2010 tweets
I have been committed since January 2007 to bring you each month a selection of the latest headlines and best researches on sustainable development, climate change and the world energy sector.
But many more news are worth reading. This is why I use Twitter to share more news that are worth your time. I believe it offers a good complement to this website.
This is even truer as June was once again special since I couldn’t blog as much as I wanted. Here is a selection of the most interesting ones.
- Don’t forget to check out www.greeningtheblue.org – the UN’s response to World Environment Day #WED2010 #greeningtheblue
- @agraham999 My 2 chickens are a years old. Laid over 700 eggs. Putting healthy food into them, getting healthy food back. Priceless.
- MarionDiB How to live ‘green’ on a budget – Online Eco Friendly Journal, News and Directory http://bit.ly/bGN2Vo
- UK’s First Desalination Plant Opens on Thames to Quench Londoners’ Thirst http://goo.gl/Ws1W
- Inventor Uses Biomimicry to Create Dew : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/9yvT04
- More Wind Farms Mean Cheaper Energy : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/djIlmO Could support an article on the blog ^^
- UK Solar Market to Increase 5x This Year and 30x by 2015? : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/dBX6oD I am dubious on that one oO
- Solar-powered LED Lamps to Bring Green Energy to India’s Rural Areas : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/aKG456
- GreenUnivers La Chine offre des primes record pour l’achat de voitures électriques – http://bit.ly/dxoZwK
- The “Flat Stanley” Wonder Material Called Graphene Gets a New Sidekick: Graphane : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/af1mnK