I have been committed for three years to bring you each month a selection of the latest headlines and best researches on sustainable development, climate change and the world energy sector.
However, I don’t blog as much as I would like to and generally write around 25 posts per month. However, many more great news are worth reading and blogging about so I had to find a way to share them with you.
This solution came last year with my use of Twitter as I use my account to share with my followers news that are worth your time. Here is a selection of the most interesting ones.
- ClimateGate + COP15 + recession = business leaders growing skeptical on need for climate actionhttp://bit.ly/cCaXaQ
- NYT : Capturing the carbon dioxide emissions from coal and gas power plants and lock them into cement. http://goo.gl/aW68
- Cities Get Common Standard for Measuring Greenhouse Gas Emissions http://bit.ly/aaIrJ9
- All cities need more of this: Washington DC’s First Contraflow Protected Bike Lane (Video) http://su.pr/24xywU via @michael_GR
- The Economist’s Conservative, Level-Headed Take on Climate Science http://bit.ly/bih3fs
- RT @AlexSteffen: Why we can’t planet hack our way out of the climate crisis; but may need to think big anyways:http://bit.ly/geoengin
- RT @revkin @drgrist Watch Bill Maher handle climate skeptics: http://bit.ly/cneeeS This is how an intelligent human being reacts to nonsense
- Should Obama Send His Science Team on a National Campaign to Explain Climate Science?…http://bit.ly/bgbTIs
- The best argument against global warming:http://j.mp/AntiGW #agw #climate #green
- [Climate Progress] Rebuilding the tool belt economy: Energy efficiency retrofits can provide a real help for const… http://bit.ly/9ks6NF
- Obama Administration Proposes 38% Increase in Funding to Address Climate Change in Developing …http://bit.ly/aMgI9V #WWFUS #WWF #climate
- The ‘Real’ Take on Methane and Warminghttp://nyti.ms/cDo5pb
- Taxing Banks to Fight Climate Change: The Robin Hood Tax (Video) http://bit.ly/9bIGdR
- News: China Says It Will Move to Enforce Greenhouse Gas Goals http://bit.ly/93HajD #cleantech #green#renewable
- Getting paid to save energy, recycle? Incentives expand http://usat.me?85432
- Ford Saves $1.2 Million and Reduces CO2 Emissions by Around 20,000 Tons by Turning Computers Off http://goo.gl/DZiW
- Can Bikes Change the World? An Epic Adventure Points to Yes (Interview) : Planet Green http://is.gd/aWPe2
- Nancy Birdsall’s ten actionable ideas to succeed the Millennium Development Goals: http://bit.ly/asYyAd
- RT @peterdaou @AmandaMarcotte @drgrist On 2d thought, I propose a new name for climate-energy policy foes: BAUists (business as usual) #eco
- Life After Growth-Managing our Way to a Desirable Future by Richard Heinberg of @postcarbonhttp://su.pr/AskZ7E * #sustainability #nrgtalk
- http://j.mp/ClimMind Shell what-if guruhttp://j.mp/eScramble says energy innovation + fundamental lifestyle changes required to limit CO2.
- This Could Really Work! : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/dA2Kjy A social approach of energy conservation, sounds a good idea
- Everyone in sustainability seems obsessed w/ technology. What about behavior? http://bit.ly/9H8s5A Agreed. behavior is KEY !
- Aiming for 300 Million Negawatts: Ontario to Announce Energy Efficiency Program for Big Industryhttp://is.gd/9Ha6R
- Unsafe water kills more people than war. Not a shock, especially if you’ve seen Flow (the movie)http://bit.ly/czedkq
- India Launches Energy Conservation Fund, Aims At Saving 25,000 MW : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/bRcshe
- http://bit.ly/GrBiz Coal Dropped in Favor of Solar, Gas for Nevada Project #solar #green http://goo.gl/fb/okn1
- Drumbeat: March 25, 2010: Nuclear Power Beats Coal, Gas When Lending Costs Low, IEA Says (Bloomberg) — The In… http://bit.ly/cgUsam
- LA’s Bright Future in Solar#solar #green http://goo.gl/fb/wg4d
- Leading the Way to a Low-Energy Futurehttp://su.pr/1dybMV
- Transonic Combustion Improves Gas Engine Efficiency Over 50% http://bit.ly/cY81zx
- An Inconvenient Truth: Biofuels Have a Carbon Footprint:Greentech Media http://ow.ly/1pHzdl
- Let’s Not Forget: Coal Without CO2 Would Still Be Very Dirty http://goo.gl/TSJd
- Poland may build 4 nuclear reactors (in French)
- http://bit.ly/GrBiz Could Mixing Solar + Gas Speed Utility-Scale Solar Deployment? #solar #greenhttp://goo.gl/fb/aacn
- http://bit.ly/GrBiz Solar panel sales set to rise ‘tenfold’ #solar #green http://goo.gl/fb/nG0N
- Renewable Energy News : India : Hydro Energy : Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam target 6500 MW : http://bit.ly/aaqGfZ
- Learn Photoshop: All of the Basics for Beginners http://bit.ly/a71JJo Seems most interesting.
- Transitioning Your Career to the Green Industry | Brand-Yourself.com Blog http://is.gd/9Xoze
1 thought on “Worth an article – my March 2010 tweets”
Great to see your shout-out to Meg Guiseppi’s great post, “Transitioning Your Career to the Green Industry.” Within it, she also links to some great resources like Green Job Boards (http://www.job-hunt.org/green-jobs-job-search/green-industry-job-search-resources.shtml) and Green Industry Glossary (http://www.job-hunt.org/green-jobs-job-search/green-industry-glossary.shtml).
– Pete Kistler