I am committed since January 2007 to bring you each month a selection of the latest headlines and best researches on sustainable development, climate change and the world energy sector.
However, I don’t blog as much as I would like to and generally write around 25 posts per month. However, many more great news are worth reading and blogging about so I had to find a way to share them with you.
This solution came last year with my use of Twitter as I use my account to share with my followers news that are worth your time. Here is a selection of the most interesting ones.
- Reading: “http://www.veoverde.com/2009/11/humor-negro/” (http://twitthis.com/96nvgv)
- France sees U.S. as main obstacle to climate deal http://is.gd/4WjxO A lot of things happened since Obama, but there is still a lot to do.
- on @greeninc Report: Reducing Emissions Growth in Emerging Economies Could Be Cheap http://is.gd/4SLWG
- RT @TheOilDrum Oil Production is Reaching its Limit: The Basics of What This Means: http://bit.ly/32J5PC
- RT @newsweek Inside Livermore Lab’s Race to Invent Clean Energy http://bit.ly/4kllRp Most interesting article, most promising stuff !
- Another proof nuclear ain’t dead : Kenya plans nuclear plant in next five years: PM http://is.gd/4PNZ9
- RT @DerekMarkham RT @JaymiHeimbuch : Hydropower Is No Longer a “Renewable” Energy Because of Climate Change http://ow.ly/15ZoQ2
- FAO wants to eradicate world hunger. Again… And of course, they don’t set any date. Still a billion underfed… #EpicFail
- on the Daily Green : Want a Job in 10 Years? Support Climate Legislation Now – http://shar.es/aaPMp
- US Company Transforms Algae into Bioplastic: Could Slash Petroleum Use by 50% : CleanTechnica http://bit.ly/3IaEBd
- Study: 14 Million Plug-In Electric Cars on US Roads by 2020 : Gas 2.0 http://bit.ly/2RkJ1y Impressive !
- Nissan CEO: Easily More Than 1 Million Electric Cars On US Roads by 2015 : Gas 2.0 http://bit.ly/2cA56i
- RT @CleanTechies Swiss Zinc-Air Batteries Store Three Times the Energy of Lithium Ions http://bit.ly/3YhMuX
- Not only is science cool, but it is also beautiul : http://www.spiegel.de/fotos…
- RT @onextrapixel 35 Cooless Depth Of Field Photos to chase those Monday Blues http://bit.ly/8jIh65 Another awesome post ! 🙂
- Martian landscapes – The Big Picture – Boston.com – http://shar.es/akHai