Worth an article – my September 2009 tweets
My goal being to provide you with the latest headlines and best researches on sustainable development, climate change and the world energy sector, I had to find a solution.
This came with my use of Twitter and even if this month was less intense in news and articles than others they are really worth your time. Below are the best and most interesting.
- Interesting article on How stuff works : 5 Biggest Nuclear Reactors http://is.gd/3KPrE Nice collection of facts and figures
- RT @greenoptions 7 Groundbreaking Electric Vehicles Built Before the 1900s : Gas 2.0 http://retwt.me/lZyQ
- No Off-Shore Wind NIMBYism, Gigantic Potential for Mid-Atlantic States : CleanTechnica http://retwt.me/fzGz Good news !
- on TreeHugger : The Inside Scoop on Renault’s New Electric Cars http://is.gd/3ANyV Many interesting ideas and information 🙂
- India Looms As Global Manufacturing Cradle For Small Cars : Gas 2.0 http://bit.ly/ALcdz
- on the Wall Street Journal : The New Nukes http://is.gd/36v2I Most interesting article.
Sustainable development :
- RT @greenoptions EU says advanced developing countries have financial resources, refuses to provide climate change funds http://bit.ly/O9ZeO
- Thomas L Friedman strikes back on the NYT : Real Men Tax Gas http://is.gd/3w8PZ Must read for my US followers. Cf. blog http://is.gd/3w8T3
- Reflexion intéressante sur comment une bonne idée peut se révéler etre une mauvaise chose. Les Echos: La taxe carbonisée http://is.gd/2NdZo
- This is the kind of stuff I would need to get interested and try to understand American football : http://is.gd/3xs9J Lingerie football ! 🙂
- Listening to Spanish podcasts : http://spanishpodcast.org Gotta to improve my level
- on Epoca, a brazilian newspaper: models without and with makeup or photoshop. Crazy ! http://is.gd/37DaT oO
- on the BBC : We’re all mutants, say scientists http://is.gd/2XFnh Yeah, right, but there is only one Wolverine ! 😛
- For my US followers : Why We Need Government-Run Universal Socialized Health Insurance : http://bit.ly/YBrhJ
- http://www.worldometers.info/ A nice website with a lot of data updated in real time…