Like each month, this one was packed with beautiful images and it was very difficult to select just ten. I am absolutely amazed at how many splendors can be seen at night.
The picture above shows how light pollution affects night skies in Los Angeles. Only the moon, Jupiter and Venus can be seen.
- Massive Stars Resolved in the Carina Nebula
- A Happy Sky Over Los Angeles
- M45: The Pleiades Star Cluster
- Portrait of NGC 281
- Lick Observatory Moonrise
- The Dumbbells
- The Large Cloud of Magellan
- Collinder 399: The Coat Hanger
- Earthrise ( This one should look familiar… )
- Fox Fur, a Unicorn, and a Christmas Tree
As usual, I hope you liked this selection and look forward to reading your comments.