Great astrophotographies – October 2008
This month was exceptionally rich in wonderful pictures and it was very difficult to select just ten. I am absolutely amazed at how many splendors can be seen at night.
You will find below my selection. Tomorrow, I will publish an article on the UNEP works on a global and green new deal. Hope you will like them both.
- A Solar Prominence Unfurls
- Irregular Galaxy NGC 55
- Camera Orion
- An Extraordinary Voyage
- Sharpless 171
- In the Center of the Lagoon Nebula
- Moons, Rings, and Unexpected Colors on Saturn
- Great Orion Nebulae
- NGC 602 and Beyond (detail above)
- Massive Stars in Open Cluster Pismis 24
All pictures are perfect wallpaper material. I hope you enjoyed this selection.
Be sure that next month I will propose you another selection of beautiful pictures. So, for this and for much more, don’t hesitate to subscribe !