You might have heard it in the news, as this weekend no less than 400,000 people marched in New York City to demand adequate action on climate change. Similar marches were organized around the world.
- Ukrainian Hospitals and Clinics need Solar PV, Energy Storage
- Despite progress, COP27 is yet another failure
- Book review : Regeneration by Paul Hawken
- Economie circulaire, sciences et science fiction, en direct des Utopiales 2022.
- Les bus électriques sont une solution aux pires problèmes de nos villes