Happy and sustainable 2014 ! (Starting season 8)
Dear visitors, readers and subscribers. Today, January 2nd, this humble blog turns SEVEN. As this is the first 2014 post, I would like to wish you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and sustainable year 2014 !
I have tried from day one to bring you a selection of the latest news and best researches on everything pertaining to climate, energy and sustainability. I hope you are enjoying reading it as I am writing it.
To start season eight let’s review today what happened in 2013 with a selection of the 25 posts that encapsulate how the year was.
- Recycling and composting are progressing in Europe
- A 1.5°C temperature rise could be game over for our civilization
- Air pollution now linked to cancer
- Brazilian deforestation increasing
- Global CO2 emissions increase slowed down in 2012